Blinker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hmmmm, new to this

So I've finally been convinced to start "blogging." I guess I'll give it a go and see what happens!

I am 'almost' a published author! I am having my FIRST (hopefully many more to come) book published within the next few months. It will be titled, "Too Precious for Earth: A Little Miracle That Will Change Your Life." It is an inspirational book about the life and loss of my son, Connor, and what amazing things he did for all those around him. His short exsistence changed many people's lives, mine included, and I hope to be able to help others that have experienced the death of a child--and what you can do with your life after such a devastating loss.

Please stay tuned for more information - I'll keep you updated on my progress!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment